- The 4 Types of Blog Posting Strategies and 30+ Types of Posts
- How conference topics can help define your blog’s categories
- A Directory for Library 2.0 Resources!
- Tying up loose ends in a blog launch part 1: Assessment
- Tying up loose ends in a blog launch part 2: Accessibility
- Library Currents is featured on Tame the Web – see the guest post!
- Results of the Library Currents Blog Project
With the Fall Semester at San Jose State University coming to a close, the Library Currents graduate project is completed, but the blog will continue on! Working with Michael Stephens and utilizing his planning templates was an exciting process as I watched the idea for Library Currents come to fruition! As part of the deliverables in this class project, I wrote a short synopsis of the Library Currents project as a guest post for Stephen’s Tame the Web blog.
To see the synopsis of this project from it’s conception to the website launch, follow the link below: